2021 Atlanta Two Supercross | Entry List & Injury Report
Saturday’s sloppy Supercross was fun and all, but we’re ready to see the top talent in the 2021 Monster Energy Supercross Series go at it on a dry track. Riders will return to Atlanta Motor Speedway on Tuesday morning for the 2021 Atlanta Two Supercross, the second race in four days and the fourteenth round of the championship tour. Tuesday’s forecasts call for clear skies and warm temperatures, so rain and mud won’t be a factor in the outcome of the 250 West Coast Region or 450 Class Main Events.
Have a look at the provisional entry list, a known injury report, track map, and schedule for the weekday event.
2021 ATLANTA TWO SUPERCROSS
250 WEST COAST REGION
PROVISIONAL ENTRY LIST
31. Cameron McAdoo
32. Justin Cooper | The Monster Energy/Star Racing/Yamaha rider leads the West Coast region championship.
33. Derek Drake | After missing the first part of the year due to a broken femur, the BARX/Chaparral/ECSTAR/Suzuki rider has started his season in Atlanta.
35. Mitchell Harrison
39. Carson Mumford
41. Hunter Lawrence
45. Pierce Brown | The Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/GASGAS Factory Racing rider is back in action after missing multiple races with a hand and thumb injury.
47. Jalek Swoll
48. Garrett Marchbanks
50. Enzo Lopes
56. Kyle Peters
59. Jarrett Frye
60. Chris Blose
67. Stilez Robertson | The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing rider missed multiple races in Arlington due to a foot injury, but is good to go for the Atlanta races.
68. Jace Owen | The CLUBMX rider has a completely torn ACL in his knee, but plans to complete the season.
69. Robbie Wageman
72. Coty Schock
73. Derek Kelley
75. Ty Masterpool
77. Jerry Robin
90. Dilan Schwartz | The BARX/Chaparral/ECSTAR/Suzuki rider sat out the Texas events, but has returned to action in Atlanta.
91. Nate Thrasher
118. Cheyenne Harmon
119. Logan Boye
120. Todd Bannister
121. Chris Howell
137. Sean Cantrell | The BARX Motorsports/Chaparral/ECSTAR/Suzuki rider returned to action in Atlanta; he missed much of the season due to a broken collarbone at the opening round.
138. David Pulley
150. Seth Hammaker
155. Nathan Augustin
157. Hunter Calle
158. Tre Fierro
163. Camron Mitchell
182. Izaih Clark
201. Cedric Soubeyras
204. Kyle Greeson
220. Ramyller Alves
242. Garrett Hoffman
246. Chance Blackburn
247. Brock Papi
264. Ryan Sipes
281. Cory Carsten
321. Bradley Lionnet
357. Kameron Barboa
371. Dawson Ryker
372. Hayden Hefner
412. Jared Lesher
434. Dustin Winter
446. Blaine Silveira
460. Michael Hicks
464. Dominique Thury
538. Addison Emory
645. Colby Copp
726. Gared Steinke
767. Mason Wharton
951. Ryan Surratt
MISSING FROM THE LIST
6. Jeremy Martin | The Monster Energy/Star Racing/Yamaha rider is absent from the lineup after dislocating his shoulder at the opening round. Martin is already back on the bike, but will sit out the rest of SX in order to prep for the summer’s Nationals.
26. Alex Martin | The Manluk/Rock River Yamaha/Merge Racing rider will miss the Atlanta races due to a wrist injury.
53. Jake Masterpool | The Supercross rookie will sit out Atlanta Two after a number of crashes took a toll on his body.
61. Joey Crown | The CLUBMX rider suffered a concussion at Daytona. He is back on the bike, but will not return for Supercross this season. Crown aims to return for the summer’s Nationals.
63. Martin Castelo | The JMC Motorsports Husqvarna rider is dealing with an ongoing issue in his hand (fractured bone, ligament damage) that will require surgery. After a crash at Daytona, Castelo has decided to undergo the procedure and miss the rest of the season.
65. Carson Brown | The JMC Motorsports Husqvarna rider will miss upcoming rounds of the Supercross series due to a dislocated elbow at the opening round. Brown intends to return for the final portion of the West Coast region.
66. Jordan Bailey | The Florida racer will sit out the remainder of the Supercross season due to a crash and shoulder injury at Arlington Two.
80. Jordon Smith | The Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki rider will sit out the remainder of the Supercross season due to a crash and shoulder injury at Arlington Three.
92. Chase Marquier | The PRMX Racing rider broke his arm and suffered a concussion during practice at Atlanta ONe and will miss the remainder of the Supercross season.
93. Hardy Munoz | The Nuclear Blast/Team Solitaire/Yamaha rider is out for Atlanta Two.
142. Dakota Alix | The PRMX Racing rider will miss an undetermined amount of races due to a recent back injury.
259. Corbin Hayes | The TPJ rider tore a ligament in his thumb during the Arlington races and will miss upcoming races.
300. Casey Keast | The Canadian privateer was the victim of a serious car crash after Arlington; although he was uninjured, his motorcycles were destroyed.
483. Bryton Carroll | The Northeast racer will broke his sternum, ribs, and foot in a crash at the Daytona Supercross. He will miss an undetermined amount of time.
711. Tristan Lane | The Florida privateer suffered an AC joint separation and concussion at the opening round, injuries that will sideline him for an undetermined amount of time.
815. Colton Eigenmann | The Florida racer tore his ACL and meniscus during the Arlington races and will sit out the rest of the Supercross season.
837. Bryson Gardner | The Team BWR rider will miss an uncertain number of races due to compression fractures of his L2 vertebra and a fracture of the pelvis.
2021 ATLANTA TWO SUPERCROSS
PROVISIONAL ENTRY LIST
1. Eli Tomac
2. Cooper Webb | The Red Bull KTM rider leads the 450 Class championship.
7. Aaron Plessinger
11. Kyle Chisholm
14. Dylan Ferrandis
15. Dean Wilson
17. Joey Savatgy
20. Broc Tickle
21. Jason Anderson
23. Chase Sexton
25. Marvin Musquin
27. Malcolm Stewart
34. Max Anstie | The Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports/Suzuki rider had a hard crash on Saturday with Vince Friese, but has been deemed fit to race and plans to race on Tuesday.
36. Martin Davalos
37. Benny Bloss | The Smartop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider aggravated an ongoing injury during practice on Saturday and is uncertain for Tuesday. He and the team will make a decision on race day.
43. Fredrik Noren
44. Tyler Bowers
49. Mitchell Oldenburg | With Brayton sidelined, Muc-Off Honda has brought Oldenburg back to the 450 Class.
51. Justin Barcia | The Troy Lee Designs/Red Bull/GASGAS Factory Racing rider got stitches in his face after a crash at Atlanta One, but is good to go for Tuesday’s race.
57. Justin Rodbell
70. Henry Miller
81. Justin Starling
83. Alex Ray
84. Josh Hill | The do-it-all rider will line up for three rounds of Supercross with support from Monster Energy, Mountain Motorsports, Fox Racing, and other sponsors.
85. Kevin Moranz
87. Curren Thurman
88. Logan Karnow
94. Ken Roczen
100. Dirco van der Westhuizen
114. Nick Schmidt
125. Luke Neese
184. Scott Champion
185. Wilson Fleming
280. Cade Clason
282. Theodore Pauli
309. Jeremy Smith
330. AJ Catanzaro
421. Vann Martin
441. Scott Meshey
447. Deven Raper
501. Scotty Wennerstrom
512. Austin Cozzad
519. Josh Cartwright
597. Mason Kerr
606. Ronnie Stewart
637. Bobby Piazza
722. Adam Enticknap | The Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports/Suzuki rider will return to action in Atlanta after missing multiple races due to a broken collarbone.
848. Joan Cros
976. Josh Greco
MISSING FROM THE LIST
4. Blake Baggett | A contract dispute with Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM and recent surgery have put Baggett’s career on pause for the time being.
9. Adam Cianciarulo | The Monster Energy Kawasaki rider will miss the remainder of the Supercross season due to a broken collarbone. He will return for the summer’s Nationals.
10. Justin Brayton | The Muc-Off Honda rider injured his hand in a Heat Race crash at Arlington Two and will miss an undetermined amount of time.
12. Shane McElrath | The SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider is dealing with pain in his back, something similar to the issues he faced in 2019, and will sit out Atlanta One.
16. Zach Osborne | The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing rider has a bulging disc in his lower back and will miss the rest of Supercross.
19. Justin Bogle | The Rocky Mountain ATV-MC/WPS/KTM has an assortment of shoulder injuries from a hard crash at Arlington Three and is out for Tuesday’s race.
28. Brandon Hartranft | The Twisted Tea/HEP Motorsports/Suzuki rider will miss Atlanta Two due to a recent injury.
40. Vince Friese | The SmarTop/Bullfrog Spas/MotoConcepts/Honda rider will sit out the rest of the time in Atlanta due to a hard crash at Atlanta One.
76. Grant Harlan | The TiLube Honda rider suffered a small brain bleed, broken elbow, and broken wrist in a crash at Daytona. He has been released from the hospital and will miss an undetermined amount of time.
99. Hunter Sayles | The Illinois privateer tore his ACL and partial tore his LCL when he cased a jump at Arlington One. He will undergo surgery and sit out the rest of the season.
141. Richard Taylor | The California privateer tore his ACL and sprained his MCL in a practice crash, which will sideline him for the rest of Supercross.
216. Devin Harriman | The Washington racer is dealing with an assortment of hand and elbow injuries.
805. Carlen Gardner | The Team BWR rider suffered an arm injury in the LCQ at Arlington One and will sit out an undetermined amount of time.
824. Carter Stephenson | The privateer will miss the rest of the season due to a broken wrist, fractured sternum, and two broken ribs.
952. Ludovic Macler | The French rider has finished his time limited time racing in the US with Team PRMX.
974. Brian Marty | The privateer suffered a separated AC joint, broken elbow, and broken rib in a practice crash and will undergo surgery to correct the damage. He hopes to be back later in the season.
981. Austin Politelli | The HRT-backed privateer has been dealing with lingering symptoms from a concussion and another hard crash at Daytona has put him on the sidelines for Atlanta.