Track Tested | enzo racing Showa Fork Compression Adjuster Dials
Price: $100 installed
One of the most frustrating things about adjusting the compression adjusters on your motorcycle fork is that when you install oversized 1 1/8″ handlebars on your bike, they render the screw adjuster on the fork cap virtually impossible to access with a screwdriver. enzo racing has a simple, clean solution to this age-old problem: Enzo Technica Showa Compression Adjuster Dials.
- Adjuster dials make it easy to adjust the fork compression without tools.
- Changes can be made on the side of the track.
- The vibration from the click of each adjustment can be felt easily, with or without gloves.
- Available in black or grey, they look cool!
- Due to the precise installation procedure required, this is not a do-it-yourself product. enzo racing can install them on your Showa fork in house.
- Twitch has them on his new Honda, and we all know he doesn’t make adjustments.