Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki | 2022 Race Team Roster
PHOTOS | Octopi-Kawasaki
Race teams spent recent weeks conducting the usual promotional photoshoots with their roster of riders, staff of technicians, and all-new equipment, images that help build hype for the quickly-approaching race season.
Mitch Payton’s Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki will serve as the green team’s 250 Class effort for the twenty-ninth consecutive year, a tenure that is unmatched in the pit area. A fleet of five KX250SR motorcycles will be piloted by Austin Forkner, Cameron McAdoo, Jett Reynolds, Jo Shimoda, and Seth Hammaker through 2022; the SR stands for “Special Racer” and denotes Kawasaki’s factory support. 2022 will be PC’s second year of racing the current KX platform.
– The lineup features four returning riders and a new recruit. Forkner, McAdoo, Shimoda, and Hammaker have all claimed 250 Main Event wins during their time with PC, and all are expected to do so again in the new year. Jett Reynolds, a product of the Team Green amateur program, will make his pro debut in 2022.
– PC continues its multi-year agreements with Bell Helmets, SCOTT Sports, and FOX Racing.
Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki | 2022 Race Team
Team Principals | Mitch Payton, Ian Southwell, Bruce Stjernstrom
30. Jo Shimoda | Kawasaki KX250SR | Mechanic – Matt Goodbred
33. Austin Forkner | Kawasaki KX250SR | Mechanic – Tony Archer
47. Seth Hammaker | Kawasaki KX250SR | Mechanic – Jacob Martin
48. Cameron McAdoo | Kawasaki KX250SR | Mechanic – Kyle DeFore
124. Jett Reynolds | Kawasaki KX250SR | Mechanic – Ryan Hughes